Fssai Registration & Food Licence in India

About Fssai

FSSAI Registration, State Licence, Central Licence

FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India which is an organization that monitors and governs the food business in India. It ensures the food products undergo quality checks thereby curtailing the food adulteration and sale of sub-standard products.

It is responsible for the registering and licensing of the food business operators (FBO) in India and it lays down the rules and regulation for running the food business in India.


We are Providing Fssai Registration, State License & Central Licence 



Food Licence

Food businesses with very small scale operations localized one particular area of the city and do not exceed their annual turnover by  ₹ 12 lakh have to go for a basic FSSAI registration. Basic registration could also be valid for . distributors, marketers and retailers subject to eligibility rules. The validity of said basic FSSAI registration is 1-5 years and is issued by the state governments to the Food Business Owners(FBOs).

All businesses involved with any food operation process like storage units, manufacturers, marketers, retailers, transporters with a small to medium scale of operations will need to acquire the state FSSAI license. The FSSAI state license is applicable for FBOs who are able to generate a turnover between ₹ 12 lakhs and ₹ 20 crore. The validity of the state license could be in between 1 year to 5 years at max. The state government is responsible for issuing the FSSAI state license to respective Food Business Owners.


The Central government in association with the Ministry of Health and Family affair have mandated acquiring a central license for Food Business Operators who rake in an annual turnover of over  ₹ 20 crores. These could include a large variety of Traders including fully export-oriented units, operators and importers associated with the central government and its related agencies. Central Food License has to obtained by institutions delivering food at airports and seaports as well. In addition to this, if food business owners have multiple branches of a restaurant or any other food joint with branches spreading across the multiple states, they have to obtain a central license for the main branch/head office as well.

Instant Food Licence Call on 9654214500